Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PRAYERS NEEDED!!!

Chris is in critical condition at Swedish Hospital with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome from being septic with a bacterial infection from his surgery last month. The last thing he said to me before they put him on a ventilator, something to which he agreed so he could do everything to make it through this, was this: "I'm 46, I want to do much more with my life and my family. Please pray for my healing." I should have done this two days ago, but here is my request: Chris has two interconnected specific problems as I write this: 1) His blood pressure is too low from the bacterial assault on his body; and 2) His kidneys are struggling to work. Please pray for these two specific situations and then, of course, the more general prayers for his body to fight the infection -- his body WILL do that the best with God's help.

We have good doctors and nurses but this is God's medicine we most need. Pray that God will use these people to be His hands and instruments of healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment